WE ARE CLOSER, NOW AT -
#02-19 LITTLE INDIA ARCADE, 48 SERANGOON RD -
TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
1. The Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Society was held on 12 May 2013.
The Society now has 12 Board Members; 10 were elected at the recent AGM and 2 are from previous AGMs.
In addition, the Society has appointed an Internal Auditor.
At a follow-up Board meeting held on 18 May 2013, the Directors met and have decided on the following Management Team.
Chairman: R. Kalaichelvan
1st Vice Chairman: V. Balakrishnan
2nd Vice Chairman: A.V. Krishnasamy
Secretary /Treasurer: V. Mano (Staff appointment)
Audit Committee Chairman: V. Thenappan
Membership Committee Chairman: Dr.R.S. Mohan
Board Member: Sumoo Subiramaniam
Board Member: S.Manoharan
Board Member: S.Nithyanantham
Board Member: V.Thamizmaraiyan
Board Member: KP. Parasuraman
Board Member: G. Vinaitheerthan
Board Member: Abdul Nazar Bin Syed Ibrahim
Internal Auditor: Shahul Hameed
2. Since 01.09.2013, we have been operating from a more convenient location at #02-19, Little India Arcade (48 Serangoon Road).
3. Our office is now open from 09.00 am to 5.30 pm on weedays. The new office has two rooms. One is used as an Admin Office and another is a Meeting Room.
4. The Meeting Room has WI-FI faciltiy and members may use this area during office hours; similar to a library.
5. We now have two full time staff to serve you better; Mr. Mano is our new Manager and Ms Rani continues as our Assistant Manager.
6. While stocks last, members visiting our new office can pick up a souvenir worth S$10.
7. Indian organisations may book our Meeting Room in the evenings; after 6.30 pm on weekdays and wholeday on weekends.
8. Activities already in-place are: Health-Talk, Holiday Tour Packages and Legal Counselling Service.
9. Activities being planned include a Catalogue Shop at our new office and the release of a "Consumer Digest"; before Deepavali 2013.
10.Members can join our facebook page, "TRC Multi-Purpose Co-Op Sunflower Cafe" to know more up-to-date plans and activities.
11.Members are encouraged to offer activities and services to other members through our facebook page.
12.We plan to keep our membership strength at the current 3,000 level.
Our contact e-mail is email@example.com. You can also sms the chairman @ 97640020, with your ideas, feedback and any other concerns.
10 September 2013